Rulli Rulmeca: New L.A.BO Headquarters (Customer Assistance Center and Local Assembly for Drum Motors)
In recent years, we have witnessed a steady increase in the use of our drum motors as an efficient and flexible solution for the motorization of conveyor belts.
In order to continuously improve and provide complete assistance to its customers, Rulli Rulmeca S.p.A. has decided to transfer the current operating unit located in Casalecchio di Reno (Bologna) to a new location in Bargellino (Calderara di Reno), Bologna.
The new structure, larger than the previous one and much more convenient to reach, will be operative from 15 November 2021.
Specialized staff is available at Assistance Centre, to carry out quick repairs and assemble drum motors for replacements or new orders.
Rulli Rulmeca assistance and repair service offers:
- Same-day repair service on standard models with diameters from 80mm to 165mm, if need be;
- Ordinary repair service on all models from 80mm to 320mm in diameter;
- Repair management of large drum motors;
- Possibility of on-site inspection visits (to be agreed);
- Use of original spare parts, based on the brand of the drum motor itself;
- Preventive Assistance Service to assess any maintenance needs and prevent breakdowns from turning into costly damage.
Via Gazzani 6,
40012, Bargellino (Calderara di Reno), Bologna
Tel. +39 051 5880100
Fax +39 051 5880089