Rulli Rulmeca manufactures rollers for unit handling applications: light, sturdy, self-lubricated and anti-shock rollers.
The most interesting series for unit handling applications are:
- 111 series – light, smooth-running and noiseless rollers in a combination of plastic materials
- 117 series – very versatile rollers having applications in a wide range of different fields
- GL series – completely zinc-plated rollers with prelubricated radial ball bearings. Particularly smooth running and noiseless, they are suited for light-medium loads.
- 135 series – Pinion sprocket rollers with the same general characteristics of 117 series. This product is especially suited to food applications or to corrosive environments and it is ideal for light and medium loads.
- 138 series – Pinion sprocket friction rollers suited to light and medium loads, they have a pinion that transmits the motion to the tube by friction. 138 and 135 series, along with 138D adjustable double friction rollers, allow different application solutions granting flexibility and modularity of use.
Beside the proposed standards there is also the opportunity to offer rollers for unit handling applications that are tailor-made according to the specific customer’s requirement.
Please contact us for more information and customized solutions for industrial unit handling and logistics.